Tuesday 19 April 2011

Ah hello there. Let me introduce you...

Ok, I've stumbled through the basics of setting up my blog; I think we're finally ready to move onto second base. The Family. The very core of the little bubble in which I reside. Now, when doing my many hours of research (1 1/2, tops) I was told over and over to hide my childrens identity, don't give too much away, yada yada yada. But I have to say, I'm firmly on the fence on this one. I see no harm, within reason. However, one thing I read that sealed the deal; 'don't give away your kids name...if you can think of a name which would truly embarass your kid in their late teens...use it!' Perfect. (I will use the names to which they answer mostly, anyway...)
Kooks, my pre-teen drama queen. The girl is her mamma's daughter through and through. We lock horns occasionally. We laugh and love regularly. Her laugh is contagious, and the young lady she is growing into is astounding. Truly, truly beautiful. She, ah, she get's it from her Ma. Ahem...
Squash, my blue eyed mammas boy. No-one can tell me they love me in the same way he does. I prey the kid never grows out of it. (If you're now thinking along the lines of future wives, forget it. We'll talk more about that in later posts.)
Tay-Tay, I don't even know where to begin with her. They only made one of her is all I can say. She was put here to entertain the masses, and she makes people laugh wherever she goes. Our very own beautiful comedienne with the big blue eyes. Music is her biggest love. And Peppa Pig. Ugh...
Logi-Bear, the smallest of the bunch, he's the most bashful and smiley baby I have yet to come across. My little blue eyed panda bear who has ladies swooning from every direction. He's so placid he puts his Daddy o shame...
Which brings me to the man in our little world. The man who is my Fiance for a little while longer, who I cannot wait to marry. The Fiance-for-a-little-while-longer is responsible for preventing my crazy little world caving in on me most days. The calmest and possibly most patient person I have ever come across. And he's hot, to boot. Makes you sick doesn't it.
This is my world, and these are the people which make my everyday living so rich and filled with colour. There are days when I am run so ragged, I am struck mute my the time the kids have all been safely deposited into their beds for the night. There are days when I have had to deal with a million requests, half of which I really could care less about. But EVERY day, I have laughed with my kids, laughed with the Fiance-for-a-little-while-longer and gone to bed thankful that I was blessed to have these people in my life.

4 comments:

  1. Little blue eyed angels are blessed to have you-blue eyed yummy mummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a beauty Stasha. Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've a real talent Jenni. Keep on blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sarah! Thank you :) Really means alot x

    ReplyDelete