Monday 18 April 2011

Hello, and welcome! Bear with me...

After falling somewhat unwittingly into the murky waters of blogging, I have decided, hell why not; lets give this a try. Couldn't be easier, right? WRONG!! 4 hours in and I'm still figuring out how to 'build your own blog'. This very well may be a works in progress, so please spare me some patience while I earn my stripes in this crazy new world of the inter-web. Somewhere on this page (yup, I am yet to find it) I will have a little introduction to myself and the crazy (not so little) family you will be reading more about in coming posts.
P.s...Whilst we're all new and gently tiptoeing around one another and sniffing each others backsides, I would like to say that any feedback would be fabulous. I am no writer, nor have I ever proclaimed to be, so a little constructive (read: constuctive, not all out 'you suck') criticism will be greatly recieved.

4 comments:

  1. For the record; Husband read you guest post on my blog and Facebook liked it! He never likes mine-enough said. You were made to do this.
    You are on my Google reader. But not on my husbands. Because as much as I am not a jealous kind of girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stasha, first of all, thank you for checking in! This is all so exciting, if more than a little confusing...never was too quick on the up take...
    Secondly, well you know, what can ya do..always happy to help man sit up and notice the wife...even if it is just her blog!! Tell him 'hi'! Hope you're all well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. About time u released those creative juices, looking forward to being kept occupied by u two ladies xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sam...keep checking in!! xx

    ReplyDelete